We Need Friends Like You
The Friends of the Yolo Crisis Nursery is a group of volunteers dedicated to helping children and families in crisis by raising community awareness and money to support the Nursery through special events and activities. The Friends group has been an integral part of the Nursery since it opened its doors in 2001. The funds raised by the Friends help to finance the Nursery’s emergency respite care program for children birth to age 5.
Please consider becoming a Friend who:
- Helps our community’s most fragile children thrive by supporting the Nursery
- Raises awareness by representing the Yolo Crisis Nursery at community events
- Helps families in need during the holiday season
- Welcomes all and embraces individual talents
- Plans and executes amazing fundraising events including our annual Crab Feed and Barn Dance
To become a Friend or to learn more you can also always reach us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.