Thank You for Your Support in 2016
To everyone who supported the Nursery in 2016, thank you.
Here are some of the ways our wonderful community contributed:
- Wrote a check or donated by credit card
- Dropped off much-needed items that the Nursery needs:
diapers, wipes, children’s clothing, toys, baby equipment, household products and more.
- Ordered an item from Target or Amazon and had it delivered to the Nursery during our “Adopt-the-Nursery” event in December
- Attended and/or sponsored the 2016 Crab Feed
- Attended the “Cabaret for a Cause” in August
- Volunteered at the Nursery
- Volunteered with the Friends of the Nursery fund-raising group
- Donated pro-bono services
- Participated in one of many third-party fund-raisers, including the Soroptimists’ Beer Garden and the Rotary’s Big Night
- Used a Nugget Market scrip card
- Enrolled in Amazon Smile with the Nursery as your nonprofit of choice
- Followed us on social media, “liking,” sharing and re-tweeting.
Whatever the means of support, you helped at-risk children and families benefit from our early intervention services. Our goal is always to nurture healthy and resilient children, strengthen parents and preserve families.
We look forward to the many ways our community gets involved in 2017. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have an idea you’d like to discuss.